Presenting our newest ML Fact illustration!
While art has been a domain of human endeavor for a long time (and in many ways will be). Deep learning techniques have made a foray into the world of art albeit in small steps. Some of these emerged as unexpected and interesting results of attempting to understand what goes on inside a neural network. Neural networks open up a whole new way that digital artists can leverage AI to create new. Hopefully, AI can help us develop new ways to give artists and designers more control over their digital creations.
We present a few links below which contain some cool demonstrations of generating art using neural networks Interesting articles and papers to read-
- Google’s deep dream: https://lnkd.in/dUXdVXa
- Deep art: https://deepart.io/
- Neural Algorithm of Artistic Style: https://lnkd.in/d7_PFce
- GANGogh: https://lnkd.in/d6wnG7j
- CAN- Creative Adversarial Networks Generating “Art” by Learning About Styles and Deviating from Style Norms: https://lnkd.in/dFGX_We